We all need a little self-confidence boost every now and then. Some of us need it on a daily basis. Something tells me that dogs are no different. What if dogs had daily affirmations, nay, daily WOOF-irmations? What would they be?
What are dogs telling themselves to give them the confidence needed to get through the day?
Here are 10 short affirmations dogs are probably telling themselves in secret:
1. See the ball. Be the ball. Catch the ball.
2. Who’s a good dog? It’s me. I AM a good dog.
3. You are NOT intellectually inferior to the cat. It doesn’t matter how much it says so.
4. I will lick my human's face and make their day
5. There are treats everywhere in this world and I will dig until I find them
6. TODAY WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER! THIS WILL BE THE BEST FOOD EVER! THIS WILL BE THE BEST WALK EVER! BEST. DAY. EVER!!
7. I am thankful for the butt scratches I will get today.
8. I will chase the squirrel. I will catch the squirrel. The squirrel will be my best friend.
9. The perfect place to poop will present itself. I just need to visualize it.
10. I cannot control the doorbell. I will not let the doorbell control me
I’d like to think these short affirmations help our doggy friends every day. If they are telling themselves these in secret, maybe you should try telling them to their face how much they mean to you.
Leave a comment
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.