Your dog is a sweetheart. You love the fur ball unconditionally. Nothing they do will change that, but some times, just some times, when they're being kind of a jerk, they test that theory.
Here are 12 thoughts that may be going through your head when that happens:
1. I just bought those shoes!
2. Just because the plant is inside, it doesn't make it okay to pee on it!
3. We went outside two minutes ago, why didn't you poop then?
4. Just because the cat gets to poop inside, doesn't mean you can.
5. IT'S JUST THE DOORBELL.
6. The cat is NOT one of your squeak toys. Stop stepping on him.
7. Next time you turn your back for two seconds I'll eat YOUR food.
8. SERIOUSLY. IT'S JUST THE DOORBELL!
9. It's fine. Totally fine. Just hump that pillow. You're not embarrassing yourself at all.
10. Oh, no, don't worry, I can just curl up in this tiny space you left me. No big deal.
11. I AM GETTING RID OF THE DARN DOORBELL.
12. Really? I mean, REALLY?
Let us know if you can relate or what thoughts are going through your head when your dog is acting like a jerk.
Leave a comment